Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The future

A lot of people would think that seniors would know what they want to do in life because of the fact that we are seniors but in reality most teens are not sure what they want as a career. There are still teens about to graduate that haven't filled out any college applications because they don't know where they want to attend college. I even at times question myself to see if I'm sure of the choices i want to make as far as college and my future career. I guess all we can do is be patient and hope we make the right decision.

2 comments:

  1. I agree many do not know what they want to do or where they want to go.What lies ahead no one knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. Seniors are still young minds who find going out into the world to be quite intimidating.

    Thus, that first step could be challenging for most, but it's also the most important one.

    ReplyDelete